How Much Cost to Fix my Nose? (photo)

Hi I have just one question. I attached some foto whith my big, ugly, broken nose. Can sombody say how much it will be cost to fix it. I live in Chicago.

Rhinoplasty under anesthesia

+1

In chicago you'll spend about $8k to $14k.

I recommend Dean Touriumi or Christopher Putman in Peoria.

Chase Lay, MD

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of rhinoplasty?

+1

If you fractured your nose and have health insurance then your plan should cover the cost of repairing your deviated septum. The extra cost for the cosmetic portion varies a lot by region and surgeon but should be around $5000.

Carey Nease, MD
Chattanooga Facial Plastic Surgeon

How Much Cost to Fix my Nose?

+1

From the photos provided, the nose is deviated from broken nasal bones and a bent nasal septum.  The septal bend anteriorly is responsible for the asymmetric shaped nostrils.  The dorsal hump would be removed, the nasal bones broken, a septoplasty performed along with a trim of the anterior septal angle (to make the nostrils more symmetric) along with reducing the size of the nasal tip.  Cost for an experienced Rhinoplasty Surgeon would be $10,000 to $15,000.  My advice is to have a few consults in person and do not shop by price.

Nasal airway obstruction

+1

If you are having nasal airway obstruction then there may be insurance coverage for your deviated septum and nasal airway obstruction.  

Cost for fractured nose

+1

If your nose was indeed broken, insurance coverage for the repair will cover any cost to straighten things out. Look at your plan information for a provider in your network and let them have an evaluation of the damage.

Cost based on time and complexity

+1

Visit with a plastic surgeon to educate yourself on what's attainable and what the cost is. I included an example of a crooked nose below.

bes oft luck

Dr Shifrin

David Shifrin, MD

How Much Cost to Fix my Nose? (photo)

+1

With some procedures, such as noses, the costs depend on complexity and time in surgery. I think to really get a better idea of how much this will cost, you will need to have a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Facial Plastic Surgeon. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty Cost

+1

Traumatic Nasal Deformities can certainly be improved.The exact cost will depend on what you would choose to have done to correct the traumatic component and any preexisting problems.

Jay M. Pensler, MD