How much would it cost to fix my front tooth?

This was caused by me sucking on my thumb when I was younger. I was wondering what it would cost to fix. I don't have a fortune to spend on fixing it. So what would it cost to fix? My grandma had some work done to the front tooth, there is a cap on the bottom half. (I was hit in the face with a motorcycle helmet when l was younger.) Also would lnvisalign help?  

Cost to fix the front teeth

+1

Unfortunately there is limited information present, the only way for you to know all your options is to have a thorough consultation with an orthodontist. Invisalign could be an option and would cost a few thousand dollars, you will also require some cosmetic dental work after.

New York Orthodontist

Cost to fix tooth?

+1

You have more than a one tooth problem so a dollar amount for a quick fix is hard to obtain. With the limited info available i would say orthodontics to align the teeth (roughly $6,000) and then full coverage ceramic crown (1200-1400$). You also have visible decay on the other remaining anterior teeth that may require fillings to crowns as well (350$-1400$ per tooth). This is of course is applicable only if your periodontal condition is acceptable, the vitality of the teeth is acceptable, and no other major restorative conditions exist. You would do yourself harm and waste money if you try and get just the "front tooth fixed"

J. Willis Baker, DDS
Wichita Cosmetic Dentist

How Much to Fix My Front Tooth

+1

The costs vary tremendously based on exactly what type of cosmetics you are seeking. The 2 front teeth have very different gum lines. Your bite is off. You should have a consultation with a local cosmetic dentist and discuss ALL THE OPTIONS available.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist