How Much Will Breast Implants Plus an Areola Reduction Cost?

Hi so i want to fix asymmetry in my boobs by getting two implants (one being bigger than the other of course) and also an areola reduction. How much will this cost?

+1

How Much Will Breast Implants Plus an Areola Reduction Cost? This sounds is if you will need a Benelli type augmentation mastoepxy at the very least and possibly an anchor aug mastopexy. Prices will vary from 5500 to 15,000 USD depending on numerous factors.

Revision breast augmentation

+1

The fee to reduce your areolas and change your implants vary around the country. It may cost between $6000-$10000 in NYC.

Surgery cost vary by regions of the country

+1

As you consider costs there are multiple variables that require consideration.  The region of the country is one of the main ones as well as experience, training and expertise of the surgeon.  The type of implants you use is also a significant cost differential. 

I can tell you what my cost would be but this does not mean it will be the same in your region.  The total cost for your procedure, if you use saline implants would be $4,967.  This cost includes the general anesthesia and accredited surgery center costs.

Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon and you will get the best opportunity for a good result.

Best Wishes.

Marcus L. Peterson, MD
Saint George Plastic Surgeon