About How Much Would It Cost to Have a Fat Transfer to One of my Pecs Alone? How Much with Areola Reduction Surgery? (photo)

about a year ago i had liposuction on my chest along with gyecomastia removed(glandular tissue). for the most part i am happy with the results but when i flex my left pec there is a slight denture(its not that noticeable from far away) and its been botherin me because im looking to get into bodybuilding...also i have big areaolas(large in width) I noticed my chest looks awesome in cold weather or when i have caffeine and it shrivels up Can i get it to look like that through surgery?

About How Much Would It Cost to Have a Fat Transfer to One of my Pecs Alone? How Much with Areola Reduction Surgery?

+1

Thanks for the posted photos. Very hard to give exact fee quotes but a range from $4,000 to $5,000 is a good one. 

Fat Grafting For Nipple Indentation

+1

Secondary correction of indented nipples after gynecomastia surgery can be improved with fat transfer. You do have to have enough fat to harvest which can be challenging in very thin or athletic individuals. The cost of that surgery is in the $2,000 to $3,000 range. Your areolas can be made smaller but at the trade-off of a scar around them and the risk of visible scar widening. That risk is higher in men who have tight chest skin, such as yourself

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Liposuction of breasts- fat transfer

+1

your problem can be improved with fat transfer.  There is some scar tissue under the skin that over time remodels and puckers the skin in.  I am sure this was not the way the surgeon left it at the time of surgery,  but the human body is a dynamic thing and skin and subcutaneous fat is unpredictable.  See our website  bostonbreastcenter.com  for examples of breast augmentation and reconstruction using natural fat.

Best Regards,

Dr Del vecchio

Daniel Del Vecchio, MD