How Much Will It Cost to Get Fat Transfer to Buttocks?

I am 5'4 I weigh 125 I would like to transfer fat from my Stomache to my buttocks. I would like to know how much will it be?

Hi There,

Here is a link to the average cost of Brazilian Butt Lifts reported by our community members.

Hopefully this helps!

Brazilian Butt Lift cost

+1

The cost of Brazilian butt lift differs among surgeon, city, state or the region of the country. It also depends on how many areas of liposuction we perform to obtain the fat. However the average cost in the southeast is $8K. Decision on who performs your surgery should not be based on the lowest price. It should be based on the training, experience and results of the plastic surgeon, and how comfortable you feel with your plastic surgeon.