Cost of Fat Injection to Breasts?

What is the approximate cost of the fat injections for increasing breast size?

Cost of fat transfer to the breasts

+1

It's actually quite a bit more costly than breast augmentation with implants, since the length of surgery is significantly longer - so it's the cost of the liposuction of the donor area, plus an additional cost of  another 2.5-3 hours of OR time.  The exact dollar amount will vary, depending on your location.

Cost of fat injection to the breasts

+1

This can vary tremendously by area or region. I am judging that you are from the UK and I am not as familar with the fees there. In this region, the costs for the procedure tend to vary from 4,500 up to 12,000 USD. In addition, repeated procedures may be necessary to achieve optimal results.