How Much Does It Cost to Get Fat from Breast and Stomach Put in Your Butt and Is It Safe?

How Much Does It Cost to Get Fat from Breast and Stomach Put in Your Butt and is It Safe

Butt Augmentation

+1

The abdomen would be a better choice to get the fat from. Surgical fees will vary considerably across the country. Typically, fat transfer to the buttocks adds an incremental cost of $1000 to $5000 above the base liposuction fee depending on where you are in the country.

Brazilian Butt Lift with fat from your Breasts???? No! No! No!

+1

First of all, when having the Brazilian Butt Lift, wanting to have fat removed from your breast and put into your buttocks is not a good idea or safe!  That is at least not unless you plan to have Mammogram's of your buttocks every year for the rest of your life.  Liposuction of your breast will likely remove some of your breast glandular cells which would then be placed into your buttocks along with the fat cells.  These cells, like all breast cells, may potentially develop into a cancer later in life.  About 11% of American women will unfortunately develop breast cancer, even without a family history.  Don't put breast fat/tissue in your buttocks! 
Most commonly, when trying to develop a nice shape to a woman's buttocks, I recommend removing fat from the entire waistline (front and back) and placing all of this fat into your buttocks.  Depending on how much fat you have to be removed from these areas and how many other areas you want to have treated, the price can vary from about $15-18k. This usually takes me about 6-8 hours.  It can be done quicker and cheaper if you would like to have less fat removed, less fat put into your buttocks and less dramatic results.  I also only perform this procedure in our local hospital where all of my patients spend the night in a private room for both your safety and comfort as well as for the benefit of the survival of your fat cells.  Be sure you find a surgeon you are comfortable with and who routinely provides their patients with beautiful results safely and who can show that their results last years!   
Good luck to you. 
Dr M

Daniel P. Markmann, MD