Most Cost Effective Breast Lift and Augmentation Procedure?

I need a Breast lift and augmentation, I have way way over-sized areolas (more than 2 inches in diameter). My nipples are VERY shy, nearly inverted. I have NO cleavage as my breasts are far apart. LOL! Can I just start over?

I definitely want Breast Implants. Any suggestions on what I should do that would be cost effective? I want to cry. I'm so miserable.

Breast lift and augmentation pricing

+3

The price of a breast lift with implants may vary considerably depending on the type of the procedure the surgeon and the facilities used. When considering this surgery, consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who is well experienced in this combination procedure. The price will vary depending on whether saline or silicone implants are used, whether it is a small lift or a great deal of work to recontour the breast and the type of facility necessary for the surgery. Also keep in mind that sometimes the cheapest surgeries end up being the most costly. Be sure that your ultimate decision is based on your safety and the surgeon's experience as these are the two factors that will help you obtain a long-lasting results that may not require additional surgeries or corrections.

Types of Breast lift or Mastopexy in Los Angeles

+2

You do definitely need a lollipop or an inverted-t breast lift with implants or augmentopexy. considering that you are already big, you should know that you do have a reasonable chance of re-sagging and needing further breast lift in the future.

S. Sean Younai, MD, FACS

Breast implants and lift

+2

Based on the photos, I would use a small implant to help create cleavage and a vertical (lolipop) lift to reduce your areolar diameter and produce a better shape.  It is wise to seek the opinions of one or several plastic surgeons.  An augmentation Mastopexy is the procedure that provokes more medical malpractice lawsuits than any other procedure in plastic surgery.  So choose wisely.  A personal referral from a friend or family member holds more credibility than advertising.  Good luck!

Jason R. Hess, MD

The most cost effective augmentation lift procedure.

+2

I must say the most cost effective way is do it once and get good results. These are not the easiest operations and I see many patients in my office who had the procedure done elsewhere and who are dissatisfied. Find a plastic surgeon with a lot of experience in breast reshaping who can get you the best result in one operation. Even if it costs more initially it will be cheaper in the long run.

Farhad Rafizadeh, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Combined breast lifts and augmentations

+2

Thanks for sending in your photo - it really helps to see your starting point! You clearly need a full (not just a periareolar) lift and implants to get the changes you want. These can be done at the same time but works best in experienced hands. Your starting point limits somewhat the kind of result you can get but you should have a substantial improvement that will make you very happy.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Breast lift and implants together

+2

There are a couple of things to consider with implants and lift. Doing them at the same time is definitely more cost-effective than doing two separate procedures, though some plastic surgeons prefer that. The reasoning is that there are so many variables when combining the operations that the odds of needing a revision later are higher. However, scheduling it as two separate operations doesn't seem like a better way to go, at least to me. If you choose a plastic surgeon with a lot of experience doing this, you should get a great result.

Richard Baxter, MD

Most coat effective breast lift and augmentation procedure?

+1
Hello! Thank you for your question! These two procedures can be effectively and safely performed in one setting. Staging the procedures to have them performed at various times will likely not have any cost benefit for you. When you combine procedures, there is often a discount that is provided by the surgeon for multiple procedures. Also, when having multiple procedures performed at the same time, you save on anesthesia and facility fees, which otherwise are paid for with each individual procedure. In addition, you may benefit by the single recovery time. However, your plastic surgeon will have to determine for you if the viability of the breast as well as nipple-areolar complex may be placed at jeopardy if done at the same time. For this reason, it would be wise to stage these procedures. It is true that larger implant will place increased tension on the overlying breast tissue and may compromise the integrity of the skin.

Certainly it is you decision as to whether you have your procedures performed in one or multiple stages, but your surgeon will give his/her recommendations. I would discuss your concerns with your surgeon and see what your options are. Hope that this helps! Best wishes for a wonderful result!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

Breast Augmentation & Breast Lift Surgery

+1

Your pictures strongly suggest that you would be a good candidate for breast augmentation and breast lift surgery. These procedures can be performed separately or they can be combined. A variety of factors are used to make this decision.

It’s probably much more cost effective to perform these procedures together than separately. However, it would be a mistake to let cost over rule other important surgical considerations.

It’s important to consult a board certified plastic surgeon. This surgeon will make a recommendation based on surgical considerations. Although cost is important, it’s not as important as providing the highest level of care that’s possible. 

Richard J. Bruneteau, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

+1

I would likely approach your case by doing a two stage procedure. I find it hard in patients with significant sagging and large size to get a good result with a single stage procedure. Either a Reduction or an Anchor Mastopexy followed by an Augmentation works best.

Christian Prada, MD, FACS
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation with Lift

+1
Breast Lift like other cosmetic surgery varies considerably across the country and even in the same area. South Florida tends to have lower fees then more expensive areas such as New York or Los Angeles. We charge $4000 + MD Anesthesia related costs for breast lift with saline implants. Gel Implants tend to be about $1000 to $1500 more. Since you can get quality work at lower costs, patients will travel from throughout the state, the country, and internationally to have surgery in South Florida.

To ensure that you are receiving quality work at the most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. The quality must be maintained at the highest level to maintain accreditation. The surgeons also have incentive to hire and train quality staff (to ensure that surgery is efficient and enjoyable), to ensure comfortable and private facilities (to encourage referral), and to eliminate waste (to ensure that these facilities can compete effectively).

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS