How Much Would It Cost to Make an Ear Less Pointed Through Otoplasty?

I would like to know the price of getting one of my ears reshaped. It is pointed as shown in the picture. I hope to get it more rounded.

+1

This may cost $2000 on the low end.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of facial and ear correction surgeries each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results. Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Ear-Correction.php

Repair of a Stahl's ear deformity

+1

You have what is known as a  Stahl’s deformity occurs when the upper ear has an extra fold of cartilage, resulting in a pointed appearance.  It can be corrected by an excision of the extra cartilage and a reshaping of the remaining ear cartilage.  This can ususally be performed under local anesthesia using a field block.  A average cost for a unilateral repair would be in the $2,000 range.  

+1

The surgery can be done in the office as an office procedure.  If the surgery involves only your right ear, the cost for the entire procedure would be $2,850.

Unilateral otoplasty for pointed ear.

+1

Unilateral otoplasty for pointed ear s done with local anesthesia and costs $2500-3000. You need to wear a head wrap for several days after to protect your ear.