How Much Would It Cost to Correct Orbital Asymmetry AS WELL AS "Hollow Eye Syndrome,"and Dark Circles? It's 2-3 Procedures, Yes?

One of my eyes is deeper set than the other, causing that side of my face to sit lower. Initially, I thought it was simply that the left eyebrow was placed lower, but now I realize that the left eyelid sags, and the eye it's self is simply placed lower on my face. I doubt you can change orbital structure, but I would like to correct the brow position, and lid sagging on the lower placed eye, as well as hollowness in BOTH eyes. Would a brow lift correct the VERY minimal upper lid sagging as well? How much would this cost?

BOTOX and fillers for asymmetry

+1

A little bit of asymmetry can be camouflaged with fillers, facial implants, and/or surgery. It’s a three-dimensional problem so it has to be addressed in that way. Often if one eye is lower, you can lift some of the cheek tissue (either with surgery or filler) to make the eyes appear more balanced. Botox and filler can also be used to adjust the brow or a brow lift (either surgical or with Ultherapy) can be used.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Cost to Correct

+1

If I was in your position, I would be very interested in visiting with several experienced Cosmetic Surgeons who can see, feel and discuss what should and what should not be attempted.  It makes sense to make a number of appointments with Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeons regarding your concerns.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetric eyes

+1

Please post a photo.  Nonsurgical and surgical techniques may be available to either improve the problem or camouflage the area.  Consider consult with an oculoplastic surgeon.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

BOTOX and Fillers for Eyelid and Brow Asymmetry

+1

BOTOX and dermal fillers can often be used to correct small or minor irregularities or asymmetries of the eyes and eye brows.  You have not provided pictures so it is difficult to tell what your problem is or if you would be a candidate for a non surgical approach.  I would recommend having a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon