How Much Would It Cost to Take the Bump out of my Nose?

I had a septoplasty a few years back, so my nose is straight, and my breathing is normal. I would just like to take the bump off the top (middle) part of my nose.

Rhinoplasty costs

+1

Becausde of the ecomomy, I have reduced my fees on all cosmetic procedures. We also offer excellent low interest financing. Watch my video.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Cost of removing bump from nose

+1

The bump removal on the nose is usually more involved than simply a “bump-ectomy”. Once the bump has been removed, in the majority of cases, osteotomies have to be performed which is now considered a rhinoplasty. The rhinoplasty operation costs approximately $6,000.00, which includes the operating room, anesthesia, and surgeon’s fee for performing it.

Cost of Nasal Bump Removal

+1

Costs of surgery depend on location and the surgeon selected. Charges will also vary depending on  the exact location of  your "bump" and what is surgically necessary but will probably be $5000-7000. Don't make a decision based solely on price. 

Cost of Bump Removal in Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi Diane,

The cost of bump removal varies depending upon the rhinoplasty surgeon and the geographic local.  It is more if an anesthesiologist is involved.  The cost can range from $2500 to $15,000.  It is your nose in the middle of your face for the rest of your life, so unless you plan on wearing a burka, choose your rhinoplasty surgeon most carefully, and don't let cost be your deciding factor (try to keep it under $10,000 though).  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Removing the bump only and its cost.

+1

If the bones of the nose do not need to be broken and the bump is removed, much less. Also you may tolerate this under local anesthesia which will save you even more. If it is only a bump, the cost would be 1/2 or less than a full rhinoplasty.

Cost to take the bump out of nose

+1

Rhinoplasty fees vary from area of the USA. The range is from $4500 to $8500. Seek 3 boarded surgeons in your are to visit with.

From MIAMI Dr. B