Cost of a breast reduction and other questions?

My name is Samantha and i just turned 20 in Oct. i have a DD cup size and i weigh 170ish I've always been heavy and can never take off much weight, let alone keep it off. i want to get a breast reduction to completely remove my boobs and i want to flatten my belly. i want to be able to take my shirt in public and no one question it. is that possible? my sister was telling me about how she might be able to get implants free as a tax write off. is that something i could find as well?

+1

Breast reduction statistically is the most gratifying plastic surgery operation. Whether it will help you, I am not certain. Your motives are somewhat vague. I do not quite understand what you mean by completely removing your breasts. It is also not clear what you mean by getting it free as a tax write-off. My suggestion is to consult an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon, with a good reputation in breast reductions, and obtain all the information you need before proceeding with surgery.

+1

Breast reduction surgery tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform. Cost of surgery will vary from one practice to another and from one geographic area to another as well. You will find some average costs assocated with breast reduction surgery listed on this website and on individual practitioners' websites as well.

In regards to selection of plastic surgeon, I would suggest starting with a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Breast reduction

+1

Dear ABeastForBell, A DD cup size is a lot for woman of 170 pounds. There are many techniques that a plastic surgeon can choose to obtain your desire result. Since you are 20y old you might like to get a minimum of scar as possible. It could also be combined with a procedure to get your belly flattened. If you are interested into getting and estimate of how much breast could be taken out and details of a possible procedure please feel free to contact me, I am more than willing to help you achieve your desire goal.

Kelvin Eusebio, MD.

Kelvin Eusebio, MD