How Much Will It Cost for a Breast Redction and Lift?

I'm 5'5 weight 190 and breast size is 48dd. What size would be the best size for me?

Breast Reduction and Lift

+1

A thorough consultation would be best in order to answer your question as a physical examination and complete discussion of your objectives will be necessary to understand your objectives. Fees will vary from practice to practice.  The fees would start about $5500 + MD Anesthesia related fees.

Costs of Breast Surgery Vary Widely

+1

As you can see from the other answers to your question, there is a very wide variation geographically in the cost for various procedures.  The out-of-pocket cost in Louisville would be in the neighborhood of $5,000, including anesthesia, hospital, and overnight stay.  As far as the best size for you post-op, this is a question you should ask yourself.

John Whitt, MD

+1

I assume you are involving insurance plans!? The cosmetic fee range in Miami is from $4,500 to $8,500. Best size a small D cup to large C cup. From MIAMI DR. Darryl J. Blinski

Cost of breast reduction

+1

If you have a breast reduction, a lift is done at the same time. As for the price it will vary around the country.  IN NYC that can run $8,000-$20,000. 

Breast reduction

+1

The costs vary throughout the country:  the general costs, here in the Bay area (SF) is between $8,000 and up.  This should include OR and anesthesia.  Overnight costs not included. 

Shahin Javaheri, MD

Its best to obtain final breast size with your Surgeon for breast reduction.

+1

You can discuss various sizes with your surgeon and figure out what size will still be firm.

Depending on many factors Breast reduction can range anywhere from $4000 up to $13,000. I charge about $7500 plus OR/Anesthesia/Pain Pump/Possible overnight stay (3,000-6,500).