Cost of Breast Lift For True Ptosis Breasts In Dallas, TX?

What is the cost of Breast Lift (without Implants) For True Ptosis Breasts In Dallas Tx. I really don't feel doing like researching for tons of plastic surgeons for board certification and cost of the breast lift (in Dallas, Tx). One plastic surgeon told me it cost 10,000-$12,000 and other told me $5,800-$7,000

Cost of Breast Lift For True Ptosis Breasts In Dallas, TX

+1
South Florida tends to have lower fees then more expensive areas such as New York or Los Angeles. We charge starting at $4000 + MD Anesthesia related costs for a breast lift with saline breast implants. Since you can get quality work at lower costs, patients will travel from throughout the state, the country, and internationally to have surgery in South Florida.

To ensure that you are receiving quality work at the most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. The quality must be maintained at the highest level to maintain accreditation. The surgeons also have incentive to hire and train quality staff (to ensure that surgery is efficient and enjoyable), to ensure comfortable and private facilities (to encourage referral), and to eliminate waste (to ensure that these facilities can compete effectively).

Costs of Breast Lift Surgery?

+1

I  am  sure there are many well-qualified plastic surgeons in your area. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery  to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

Costs of surgery will vary from region to region and from surgeon to surgeon;  please don't make this the primary factor in choosing your plastic surgeon.  Experience, safety record, and quality of work will matter most.  it would be much better to save up have the procedure done correctly;  revisionary surgery can be more costly (in many ways).

SEE VIDEO BELOW: Cost of breast lift

+1

Generally speaking, a breast lift without impants will run between 6-12,000 USD depending on several factors.

Breast lift costs

+1

The breast lift costs vary from area of the country to area.  The fees you quoted sound about right.  I wouldn't necessarily  go with the cheapest person it may cost you in the end.

Breast lift costs vary

+1

A breast lift is a great operation- seek out a board certified plastic surgeon that does a lot of them- look at the before and after photos- make up your mind based on RESULTS. Prices for breast lifts vary. Plan on spending between 6-12k for a breast lift that includes anesthesia and perhaps an implant.

Scott C. Sattler, MD, FACS