Cost of Combining Breast Lift with Implants and Lip Augmentation Surgeries?

I've been trying to estimate the cost of the procedures I want to have done, which are a breast lift with implants and lip augmentation surgery using fat grafts to my upper lip only. All of the price estimates I've found online show them if each procedure were preformed separately, which means each one includes its own anesthesia fee and things like that. I want to know if I had these procedures done at the same time what would the average cost be.

Breast lift and/org augmentation with implants and/or lip enlargement with fat grafts

+2

This isn't as simple as saying what does a fully loaded Ford Taurus cost? There are many different calculations that determine the cost of the surgery.

Although I understand your desire to obtain the price; I can't give you a fixed price for several reasons. Prices depend on:

1. Extent of the procedure
  2. Type of implant required, if necessary (range anywhere from $400 up to $2000)
  3. Do you want it performed in an office, surgicenter or in a hospital setting?
  4. Do you want a nurse, a surgeon, or a Board Certified Anesthesiologist to perform anesthesia?
  5. Overnight stay may be required
  6. Do you want me to provide you with dressings & garments or do you want to buy them?

Depending on these factors breast lift can range anywhere from $4000 up to $16,000. Think about it and make the right choice. For your information our typical cost currently averages about $ 6500 for an implant procedure and about $5-7000 for a breast lift procedure and up to $10,000 for a combined procedure (depending on the extent of the lift and types of implants selected). These fees include surgeon's fees, a certified anesthesiologist accredited outpatient surgicenter, saline filled smooth round implants, and initial garments and dressings, and post-operative visits. Many other options are available and prices do vary accordingly.

Lipoinjection at the time of surgery adds about $1500 whereas it tends to average around $2500 alone if anesthesia services are utilized.

Pricing cosmetic surgery

+2

Because of all the variables there is no substitute for going to see a board certified plastic  surgeon for evaluation and a written list of fees.  There are more important things to shop for- like what result may be expected from your experienced doctor.  After you feel comfortable with your doctor, you can finance or save to pay for your procedure.  NEVER GO CHEAP OR CHOOSE BASED ON THE LOW(est) prices.  You will likely choose an inexperienced surgeon and have a nightmare of a result!

Steven Yarinsky, MD
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Costs of surgery may vary quite a bit...

+1

Hi there-

The costs you will incur will vary quite a bit depending on where you live, who your chosen surgeon is, the facility where the procedures are performed, and what type of anesthesia you have....

Generally speaking, you will save money having your procedures combined.

Remember- not all surgeons are created equal, and buying plastic surgery is NOT like buying a toaster (where it is possible to shop based on price alone because the toaster is the same no matter where you get it).... Most of the time, surgeons who charge a bit more do so because they have earned a reputation that allows them to do so- meaning you will generally get what you pay for- just as with any other professional service.

To get the best lawyer, you would expect to pay more. The same is true of architects, photographers, artists, etc... Plastic surgeons are no different.

I would recommend you find a few surgeons and visit for consultations. How best to find a surgeon you like and can trust?

Here's some help:

Armando Soto, MD

Combining procedures usually reduces costs

+1

Hello - It's hard to give you an exact cost without more information (type of implants, need for a lift, etc,) but combining procedures is usually associated with a discount for the second procedure. Visit some plastic surgeons to get an idea of the exact costs as well as any incentives for combining procedures.

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD, FACS

Combined breast lift with breast implant and lip augmentation with fat grafting

+1

This is a very common combination type procedure, in that facial fillers especially fat is being combined with other procedures like breast augmentation or augmentation-mastopexy. As far as pricing, that is very regional speciifc, and will depend on the type of implant too, saline or silicone. I would recommend that you consult a board certified plastic surgeon to get evaluated and then get quote. It may turn out that what you are researching online is not even the procedures you need.

The combination procedure you have inquired about is reasonable, so I would go get a consult. I general when you combine cosmetic procedures there can be savings on the facility and OR fees with multiple operations, though this is surgeon and facility specific too.

Let me know if you have questions and I hope this helps.

Dr> Trussler

Andrew P. Trussler, MD

Breast lift and fat grafting

+1

By combining two procedures,you: 1. Proably save some money. 2. You avoid a second anesthesia. 3. You only have one recovery instead of two! Fat grafting the upper lip is a relatively minor procedure and is safe to do with mastopexy.

Burr Von Maur, MD

Cost of cosmetic surgery

+1

Though cost is important but should not be the only reason to chose your surgeon. Correcting a complication is much more expensive.

See at least three BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEONS and decide who you want to operate on you and who you feel comfortable with

Cost of combining breast lift with implants and lip augmentation

+1

Fee ranges over the internet are just THAT a RANGE!!! Therefore a range is from $8,000 to $10,000. I hope that gives you a little idea of the $ involved. The best way to get a definitive fee is to see a boarded plastic surgeon in a consultation.

From MIAMI Dr. B

Costs of cosmetic surgery

+1

Your priorities are incorrect. The first priority should be safety, the second results and the third price. You apparently have placed price first by choosing what procedure you want and then searching the prices online. The risk of doing it that way is high and the chances of it ending up costing you more are great. If you need a revision of any sort it will cost you more in total than it would have if you paid a bit more for the initial procedure.

Aaron Stone, MD

Choosing a surgeon based on fees

+1

I t is difficult to get costs of procedures on line withour seeing the plastic surgeon and allowing them to examine you and then propose what they feel is best for you. I highly recommend against picking who will perform your surgery based upon the costs. You should meet with the plastic surgeon, review their credentials and qualifications and then decide who you want to care for you based on those things. Realise that a doctor doesn't have to be a plastic surgeon in all states to advertise and perform breast surgery or other aesthetic procedures.

Do your homework. I wish you well.

Dr Edwards

Michael C. Edwards, MD, FACS