How Much for Brazilian Butt Lift and Lipo to Abdomen?

how much do you think it would cost to get a brazilian butt lift and lipo my abdominal area? i just want to know if it would be worth it. i just want a much sexier body, want to know how much i have to save and if its worth doing it?

Brazilian Butt Lift cost

+1

I suggest you consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ASPS) for a consultation to discuss your expectations, and cost.  The cost will depend on the time needed for surgery.  You will have a surgeons fee, outpatient fee, and an anesthesia fee.  We have had excellent results with this very popular surgery.  This procedure ( like most) is based on a per case basis.  Every patient is different.

Brazilian Butt lift cost depends on amount of fat being extracted and reinjected.

+1

Cost of Brazilian Butt lift depends on how much fat is to be extracted and reinjected into the buttocks.  It looks like you will need liposuction on your entire abdomen, back and hips to create the illusion of a slimmer waist and rounder backside.  You can find a plastic surgeon in your area that offers complimentary consultations to get an accurate quote.  This surgery usually costs between 6 and 12 K. 

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/body-surgery-chicago/brazilian-butt-lift/