Should the Cost Be Less if I'm Only Getting Bottom Teeth Done with Invisalign?

I noticked that the average cost of Invisalign is $4668. I live in the Northeast and I'm getting only the bottom done. My dentist is charging me $4500. Can I bargain for a lower price?

Nope the cost is the same for bottoms only

+1

The fees are the same for either top or bottom. Be sure to make use of both if you can. There is always something that can be fixed that you can't see.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign cost for lower

+1

Hi. . . The average cost of invisalign is an average in the U.S. and the price tends to be higher in the Northeast as the majority of the things in the Northeast tend to be above the average price in the U.S.

While the lab fee for the invisalign case is the same, the price for the total cost of invisalign will vary depending on the complexity of the case and the time in treatment as this involves the doctor's expertise, knowledge, and care. I do charge slightly less for one arch than 2 arches.

New York Orthodontist

The fee for Invisalign from the lab is the same for big and small cases

+1

The majority of the fee for Invisalign is the lab.  The fee for 11 is the same as 111, whether it is upper/lower only or both arches.  You MAY find a provider that will give a price break, but it is highly unlikely

Web reference: http://www.DrTimmerman.com

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist