How much does it cost to have a Liposuction on both legs and love handles?

I have had two kids I would like to do both lipo in both thighs side and inside and stomach if I do it at the same time how much would it cost ? I am 5"4 126 I can't seem to get my thighs skinny I hate them ?i live in ct and I would like to use my care credit card.

Lipo Cost

The cost of Lipo procedures depends on each doctor, I recomend you to get a personal consultation with a plastic surgeon.

Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Cra 15 N83-33

Liposuction costs roughly $1000 per area.

There are variables that are considered when pricing liposuction but for the most part patients can expect to pay about $1000 per area.

365 East Paces Ferry Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30305

Cost of liposuction

The best way to get accurate costs for your particular procedures would be to visit for in person consults with board-certified plastic surgeons. This will give you your definitive cost. Cost varies from surgeon surgeon and with geographic location.

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS, FACS

2220 Wisteria Drive
Snellville, GA 30078

Liposuction on love handles and legs

It is difficult to quote a fees without seeing you in person. It depends upon how many areas need to be treated.  Good luck with your decision to move forward. I perform a lot of liposuction and have used many different techniques and machines to accomplish nice results.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Lipo costs

Hard to answer directly,depends on what you mean by both legs,e.g. hip "saddle bag" area only,circumferential thighs and knees,below knees?Most surgeons charge by either the amount of time required or the number of anatomic sites.You can check the main site for board certified plastic surgeons for ranges.Cost also varies by region of the country and each doctor may be different

Robert Savage, MD
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

332 Washington Street
Wellesley, MA 02481

Liposuction prices can vary widely based upon demand for the surgeon and area of the country.  I would find a few surgeons and determine which surgeon you like best.

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210