How much would it cost to get bonding on my two peg lateral teeth? Is there a way to do a payment plan? (photo)

I have always had them and they make me self conscience about my smile. I have had braces just so id have room for the bonding. I do not have dental insurance.

How much would it cost to get bonding on my two peg lateral teeth? Is there a way to do a payment plan?

+2

The fees for a composite veneer to make a peg lateral look like a normal lateral will depend greatly on the location of the dentist, along with his skill, training and experience. If you check around IN YOUR LOCAL AREA you will find out more accurately than I could guess.

Be wary of going to the cheapest dentist, as the old saying goes....you get what you pay for.

Most dental offices have some sort of payment plan, either "in office" or using an outside financing source like Care Credit.

Laguna Niguel Cosmetic Dentist

Bonding cost

+1

The cost of the bonding depends on your location and the dentist. I believe it can vary from $250-$900 per tooth. Make sure you ask to see before and after photos before you commit to treatment and beware of going to someone just because they are the least expensive. You can end up not liking the results and having to have it redone by a different dentist. There is no harm is getting a few different opinions. Good luck!

New York Cosmetic Dentist