Cost of BBL surgery? 5'3-150 lbs (photo)

I am 20 yrs old, 5'3 tall and weigh 150 lbs roughly how much would bbl surgery cost? Rough estimate

Cost of BBL surgery? 5'3-150 lbs

+2
I think the procedure ranges in price from $7000 to $15000 or more.  I will say that most of the time the cheapest BBL is the one that is done only once.  About 25% of my patients are revision patients. 

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

BBL Cost

+1

The price starts around $9000. This would generally include the liposuction of the upper back, lower back, flanks, inner and outer thighs and fat transfer into the butt. This price would be an all inclusive fee (including anesthesia, facility, etct..), however many surgeons do not have an all inclusive price, so be aware of that. 

It is best to see a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure. I perform between 6 and 8 BBLs per week and many of my patients are revisions from other doctors. Choose a surgeon who has the credentials and plenty of experience with this procedure.  

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/buttock-augmentation-and-lift-photo-gallery/

Cost of procedure

+1

The cost really varies from patient to patient and for your type of body the range can be between $3800.00 to $4800.00

Liposuction in the abdomen, waist, upper and lower back and fat grafting in to buttocks.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL cost

+1

The cost of a brazilian butt lift will vary from surgeon to surgeon and from location to location. It really depends. In NYC it could range from $8,000-$15000. Good luck.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Brazilian Butt Lift cost depends on the number of sites that need liposuction, because that is where most of the time is spent. Based on the picture posted, liposuction of the love handles, abdomen, and below the bra fold. Fat is then prepared cleaned then injected into the buttocks. Therefore cost can range from $10,000-15,000. It is like anything else in life, you want the best or the second best?

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com

Dr. Kayser

+1
Varies from each region of the country and the surgeon providing the service but with surgeon, anethesia and hospital charges the range might be between 8-12K.
Detroit Plastic Surgeon