How Much Would It Cost to Have One Broken Blood Vessel Removed with Laser?

I live In Buffalo NY if that helps. ( not a major city such as Los Angeles).

Broken Blood Vessels on Face

+1

The cost at my clinic is $150 for an individual broken blood vessel per treatment with the Sciton BBL.  These often take several treatments to resolve so the final cost may be on the order of 300-450.  

Best Regards,

Jacque P. LeBeau, MD

Pensacola Facial Plastic Surgeon

Broken blood vessel might not need laser

+1

If you only have one facial vessel you might consider having your dermatologist use electrocautery. This usually is less expensive than laser and takes a few seconds.

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

Capillary blood vessel treatment with the V-beam laser

+1

Blood vessel treatment for the face with V-beam laser may require several monthly sessions.  Each treatment may leave you with more redness for a few days or may actually cause a bruise that can last a few days to two weeks.  Makeup may be applied immediately after treatment to hide the coloration.  Some times the vessel needs one pass and other times it needs several passes or even stacked pulses per area. If it is only one vessel, the starting cost could be as little as $150 to $250 depending on the complexity per treatment in my NYC practice.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Fees for broken blood vessel

+1

At The Sullivan Centre in Columbus, Ohio, the fee for this treatment is $250.00. The fee will vary based on geographical area.

Michael Sullivan, MD
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Laser treatment for broken blood vessel

+1

The fee for treating broken blood vessels with laser at our clinic is $200 to $300 per treatment. Often you may require 2 or more treatments.

Fred Weksberg, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser one broken blood vessel

+1

Our minimum charge for a small area of broken blood vessel or angioma is $175. Often for broken blood vessels or capillaries 2 treatments are needed for best removal - angiomas often respond with one treatment.

Elizabeth F. Rostan, MD
Charlotte Dermatologist