Cost Approximation for Uneven Columella? (photo)

On the left (my right) you can see that the one side of my columella hangs approximately 3 millimeters lower than the other. I would like to even out my columella (raise the lower side to the higher). How much would this cost and how long I would need to wear bandages on my nose? Also, to even the columella out, would I need to cut off part of the columella or push the lower side higher? Explaining how one would go about this procedure would be very helpful! Thank you so much!

Leave your columella alone

+1

What you are asking for cannot be done with rhinoplasty. An attempt at a tiny correction of an isolated area of the nose like that would certainly create some new, more bothersome, problem elsewhere, or fundamentally change the size/shape/position of your tip.  All of these cartilages are connected to each other. 

Rhinoplasty isn't perfect enough, predictable enough, to make the kind of change that you are seeking.  I know, it'd be nice, but we just don't have it yet!

Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost Approximation for Uneven Columella?

+1

There are several things going on here at the tip, the columella, and the nostrils.  More pictures as well as a discussion of goals would be necessary determining what is necessary.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA