How Much Would It Cost if I Got All of These Procedures Done? (Individual Prices Please!)

I live in Canada, and was wondering how much it would cost for me to have the following procedures done: Lefort 1 Osteotomy Rhinoplasty Sliding Genioplasty (and vertical shortening) SARPE Temporal implants Thank you! really appreciate it!

How much would these procedures cost?

+1

The price of elective facial procedures varies widely based on your particular location and who you choose to perform the procedure. However, what's most important is having a proper evaluation. I am assuming you've seen at least one surgeon who has recommended the procedures you're inquiring about. The best way to proceed would be to seek several consultations in your city or region and choose a surgeon based on the criteria of skill, bedside manner and cost. You might actually find another surgeon who suggests additional treatment options that are better suited to you. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon