Cost of Abdominal Liposuction in Toronto, Canada?

20 yo female 5'9 around 160 lbs. I want to remove the excess fat on my lower abdomen. I lost 60 lbs since april. What would be the approximate price of this procedure under traditional lipo? Also are my breasts saggy enough to warrant implants? I don't want dramatic implants, I just don't want them to be saggy.. Or is it possible for the skin to tighten by itself? If not what would be the approximate cost of a lower stomach liposuction + very conservative implants to countermeasure sag? Thanks!

Difficult to determine without seeing you if you really are a candidate to liposuction.

+1

Most people have some loose skin after they lose as much weight as you have (i.e. 60lbs). But you have youth on your side; if you have good elasticity to your skin then liposuction may be possible.  You could definitely have breast implants at the same time.  The cost of liposuction depends on the number of hours required so can't be estimated until you are examined.

+1

Implants may be reasonable but a picture or an exam would be necessary.  From your previous post, I think that you can probably have liposuction on the stomach done for $3000 to $4000.  Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.
Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA