Cost for Fat Transfer to the Breast?

I am 20,about 5'0 and 110 pounds with a breast size of 32A. I initially wanted to receive liposuction on my calves and thighs because it is very difficult to compete with thinner girls in the ballet world. I believe that my legs are thick because my whole family tends to have thicker than usual legs. But I also considered a breast augmentation as well as liposuction. I am just curious about the cost with my description and the advisable age for this procedure.(I want to go from an A to a full B)

Fat Transfer

+1

My advise to you would be do the liposuction you need. You need a very competent surgeon, no gymicks, no cute things like laser lipo hyro lipo etc.

LIPOSUCTION. to get you the best result POSSIBLE (NO PERFECTION)

as for the breast reconsider an implant

Fat transfer to Breast??

+1

I could never recommend  fat transfer to Breast.  Breast Implants are by far the better option.  I would recommend liposuction for your thighs, which can be done at the same time as a Breast Augmentation.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) regarding this procedure.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD