How Much Will It Cost to Take 145 Pounds off my Body? Plus What I Need Off. I Weigh 265.

I am to fat I need liposuction? would title 19 my insurance take care of the bill? I weigh 265 so i want my chin to have no double and it to have the bone look and I need my breasts lifted and i want a very small stomac and i need some fat off my inner thighs and caves also fat off my back and i need a bit of a fuller butt pluse my arms have a bit too much chub above by the top of the arm.. Can a doc tell me anything can i go from a size 14 to a size 1/2?? please help! 

Surgical weight loss

+1

I am not sure if what you are asking is whether somebody could actually surgically remove 145 pounds of tissue off of you?  If that is your question, the answer is that this is not possible regardless of cost.  All you can do is to lose the weight either naturally or via weight loss stomach restriction surgery and then deal with the extra skin later.  Good luck!

Liposuction

+1

It is not a question of cost. Removing this much fat with liposuction is not safe and would not give a good result. I would suggest you see a nutritionist and make some life style changes with diet and exercise. This will not be a quick fix, but it may be the best thing you can do for yourself.

Gregory Sexton, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Weight loss surgery.

+1

Greetings,

I would suggest that you contact a weight loss program at your local hospital, regional medical center, or university hospital for guidance. You may be a candidate for their weight loss program and, or, for weight loss surgery. Liposuction is a technique with limitations that would not meet your current needs.

Best Regards,

Douglas J. Raskin, MD, DMD
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

+1

Thanks very much for your question.  Unfortunately, it's not that simple and often plastic surgery is not the answer for weight reduction.  It might be much better for you to see a weight loss doctor who could help to make healthier changes that would promote overall better health.

Shaun Parson, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

145 pounds to lose

+1

It's simply not possible for liposuction to do this for you - not even a fraction of it.  This size change can only be done with weight loss - perhaps you might be a candidate for gastric surgery?

Thomas Fiala, MD

Weight loss vs liposution

+1

I you are looking for significant weight loss, liposuction is not the answer for you, though there may be other options.  In general plastic surgeons are not the type of doctors that specialize in weight loss.  You need to see a bariatric surgeon who can help you with losing the weight you want- this will help improve your health and comfort as well.

Should you require cosmetic improvement in your form after the weight loss, that is the time to see a plastic surgeon!

Adam David Lowenstein, MD, FACS
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction for obesity

+1

Lipo is not an option for you. Its a body contouring procedure, not a weight loss procedure. You will need to lose weight, either by diet and exercise, or with massive weight loss surgery. Best of luck.

Paul Wigoda, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

145 Lb Weight Loss with Liposuction

+1

If you are looking for 145 lb weight loss, I would not offer liposuction as a viable solution.  You would need to lose the weight under medical supervision or elect to have massive weight loss surgery.  I would speak with a general surgeon to determine if you are a good candidate.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1

The only surgeon who can help you approach that amount of weight loss is a bariatric surgeon, one would can do a lap band or gastric bypass surgery. Then consider dealing with the excess skin.

The maximum liposuction that can be safely done in an outpatient setting is held to by 5 liters, or 11 pounds, not all of which is fat. Consider that would require 15 or so sessions even if it could be done.