Doctor Recommendation for Helix Rim Surgery in the United Kingdom

Hi, ive had surgey on my ears over a year ago, the normal otoplasty procedure and they still stick out at the tops, i went back to my surgen and told him,but he said they were fine and i'd be wasting my money, i feel it was the wrong procedure for me and im still not happy and want them corrected.

Ive searched online and done my own research and i think i need 'helix otoplasty done on the rims of my ears, but know one in the uk ( does that one, is there a surgen that can in the uk? thanku kirsty

+1

A picture will help answer you better. Helical rim correction is an specialized procedure and is quite rare but can be done. I would search around and ask each surgeon if they do such procedures. See the pictures under the otoplasty in my website.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgery4you.com

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.