BA Surgery Gone Wrong- What Are My Options?

i had a ba and was 34B before and asked to be a 34DD and ended up a 34GG yes very much larger. i also had bottoming out and very stretched skin with one breast bigger than the other by quite allot. the surgeon done a reduction with a new smaller implant under the muscle iv now got 34F, still not a DD and one breast is very hight and one is very saggy and scoped flat with no fullness of on top like the other and very much bigger and different shape. im so unhappy and not sure if I'm being silly.

Breast Augmentation Gong Wrong?

+1

Unfortunately, it is not possible to give you a meaningful advice without direct examination or pictures. It would also be important to know how far out of surgery you are.

However, based on your description it sounds like revision surgery will be necessary. Options involved with revisionary surgery include downsizing the implants, repositioning of breast implants, breast reduction and/or mastopexy surgery depending on exactly what your physical  examination findings are  and what your goals are.

Communication with your plastic surgeon will be critical to help you achieve YOUR goals with the breast augmentation procedure.

In my practice I find the use of goal pictures to be very helpful.     I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" or "top heavy" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. 
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible. 

+1

Posting a photo always helps us responders. Best to see in person a few boarded PSs in your area. You will need further surgery based upon the description. 

Breast augmentation gone wrong. Relove the problem with conversion to a subfascial plane for beautifully restored breasts

+1

While it is impossible to comment specifically on your case without pictures, I would strongly recommend finding a plastic surgeon that is experienced in using the subfascial plane for revisions.  In my experience, this is the only way to reliably shape difficult revisionary breasts and get enduring results.  It is for that reason that I routinely use a technique called COLD-SUBFASCIAL augmentation to preserve the shaping power of the pectoral fascia and create beautiful naturally teardrop shaped breasts.

Rian A. Maercks M.D.

Rian A. Maercks, MD

BA gone wrong

+1

Sounds complicated. Make sure you get some more opinions before you have more surgery. Check out the credentials of your surgeons. Good luck.

Ronald Schuster, MD

Breast augmentation revision

+1

I'm sorry to hear that you are so unhappy.  Your situation certainly sounds complicated.  Generally, when it comes to revisions, it is best to have surgery with the plastic surgeon who did the intitial operation.  In some cases, this is not a good idea.  Unfortunately, it is impossible to evaluate your case without an exam or even photos.  My recommendation would be that you discuss your concerns frankly with your plastic surgeon.  It may be advisable to obtain a second or third opinion as well.  Be sure that you seek advice from board certified plastic surgeons with experience in cosmetic breast surgery. 

Kelly Gallego, MD, FACS
Yuba City Plastic Surgeon

+1

Dear Jojosmith, it is difficult to tell you what your options are without photos.  It sounds like you will need another revision, including a possible breast lift and capsulotomy, but not sure without seeing photos.  If you can submit before and after photos, us physicians can get a better idea of what it would take to repair your current situation. 

Amy T. Bandy, DO, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon