Cosmetic Breast Surgery at 15 Without Having Parents Involved?

im 15 and i want to have surgery to fix my tuberous breasts. my parents dont know that i have the deformity and i would like to fix my breasts without them finding out. any help or advice you can give me would be helpfull. :)thanx

Elective cosmetic surgery in a minor: discuss this with your parents or guardians

+1

To the best of my knowledge, it is not possible for a 15 year old to have an "elective" surgical procedure without the consent of a responsible adult unless they are an emancipated minor. In my experience, even though you may believe that your parents will not be supportive, individuals who have discussed their psychological distress with a percieved physical deformity will find a symptathetic ear in a parent.

Minors may NOT have Surgical Peocedures with Parental Permission

+1

Under laws in most western countries, people under the age of 18 to 21 years of age (depending on the country) , the age of majority, are designated as "minors". Minors cannot enter into legal contracts or be held legally liable for their actions and as such cannot give permission for a medical procedure. Operations on minors cannot be done without permission of the parents.

Fixing breasts

+1

In the US, I believe that unless you are an emancipated minor that is legally done, you can not have a procedure without your parents consent unless it was for life saving procedures.