How Much Are Cosmetic Procedures Without Insurance? (photo)

My face is all messed up. I have numerous moles. I also have a 5 o'clock shadow even after I shave due to my pale skin and my facial hair has bald patches. I also looks like I have no neck/chin. It is very distressing. Please advise. Thanks!

Hi There,

Here is a link to our Mole Removal page and our Laser Hair Removal page, where you can average costs, as well as stories, before and after, and much more.

Mole removal costs depend on a lot of factors.

+1

I would say that for the first mole you should expect any where from 500-2000 and for each additional mole it would be around 250-750. I would do excision if they are more than 4-5mm wide and lasering them when they are smaller.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cosmetic Surgery Costs

+1

From your photos, you could spend roughly $2500 for liposuction of your neck/jawline, $250-350 per mole to have excisional removals, and a few IPL treatments at $500/session to improve your facial skin. Unfortunately insurance wouldn't cover any of it even if you had it. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Cost of Cosmetic Surgery

+1

Hello.

That is a good question.  As a rule, health insurance does not cover the cost of cosmetic procedures.   

Regarding mole removal: 

If a mole is "abnormal",  removal of the mole is covered by most insurance plans.  If a mole is normal, but causes a symptom, such as gets nicked by your razor every time you shave, then your health insurance company may cover the cost of the mole removal if that type of service is part of your policy.

Hope that helps.

Christina Steil, MD
Chicago Dermatologist

Cosmetic Surgery

+1

You look a normal young man. You may have some moles, few blemishes but these do not take away from you or your personality.

For the few issues you raise, consult you local Plastic surgeo for advise.