What Cosmetic Procedures Can Help a Long Face Look Fuller? (photo)

I'm in my early to mid 30s, and I've noticed my face looking longer and less full than it used to. My jawline and chin area are starting to thin and recede. Can fillers help? If so, which ones? Or, would surgery be a better option? I want to add fullness to the lower half of my face. Please help! Thanks!

Fat, radiesse and sculptra are probably the 3 most common fillers for the lower face.

+1

Filling in the lower face to help conceal a long face is usually done with either fat injections every 3-6 months for a few times at $1500-2500/session or radiesse at $650/syringe with several syringes or sculptra. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon