What Cosmetic Procedure Will I Get for a Straight Nose and More Feminine Face? (photo)

Hi I am seriously considering cosmetic surgery to feminize my masculine face and features. I have a large jaw, my eyes and mouth are not proportional and my nose is too wide. Thank you.

Rhinoplasty to straighten nose and a more feminine face

+1

The African American rhinoplasty usually involves addressing wide flaring nostrils through alarplasty techniques.  This reduces the flare and size of the nostrils.  Tip suturing techniques will narrow the wide tip.  Osteotomies involve narrowing the nasal bones when appropriate.  If the bridge needs to be augmented to build up height, either the patient’s own cartilage is harvested from inside the nasal septum used or a silastic implant may be used when a larger amount is needed.  A rhinoplasty procedure takes 1-2 hours and is performed under general anesthesia as an outpatient surgery.