Cosmetic Procedure for Crooked Jaw and Nose?

What procedure would I need to fix my crooked jaw and crooked nose? It does not cause me breathing problems.

Procedures for crooked nose and jaw

+1

You appear to have a mild septal deflection which needs to be evaluated with an endonasal exam. Your septum may need to be brought from your left to your right side with a swinging door technique but opinions do differ. Your jaw would need to have a dental exam with radiologic studies to determine if your bite, mandible, or chin is responsible for the asymmetry. Once this is determined the proper procedure can be planned.