Cosmetic Procedures for Bigger Eyes?

I have always wanted really big eyes. I kind of have biggish eyelids, and they tend to droop asymmetrically during the day. I would say on the whole i have medium sized eyes.. but i really like the eye popping out look.. when the eyes look like they are protuding from the eye socket and you can see the whole iris. When i open my eyes really wide or stretch my eye lids it gives some of this 'eye popping illusion' and make them look bigger. Is there procedures to reduce eye lids to achieve this?

Cosmetic Procedures for Bigger Eyes?

+1

It is possible that you could be a candidate for eyelid ptosis repair, which does tend to open  the eyes by raising the eyelids.  Not everyone is a candidate for this- it depends on many factors, including your eye health history, examination findings and whether what you want is achievable for you.  Consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, or the equivalent, is recommended.

Daytona Beach Plastic Surgeon

This is not necessary ptosis surgery that you are asking about.

+1

No photo so it is really inappropriate to even address this vague question.  The eye popping out of your head look is not healthy.  No ethical surgeon will help you try to achieve this.

Droop Asymmetry

+1

Consult a Diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery who specializes in eyelid repair and reconstruction.  Cosmetic Surgery of the lids is delicate and should be performed by an experienced Cosmetic Surgeon.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ptosis repair

+1

What you are requesting is Eyelid Ptosis Repair. This can be done for cosmetic purposes or to help people see better. The downside of this surgery is that in some cases it may cause dry eyes.

If you decide to explore this further, I would recommend consultation with an ASOPRS trained Oculoplastics surgeon. You can find one close to you on the ASOPRS dot org website

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon