Is It Ok to Have Cosmetic Facial Laser a Day After Microdermabrasion?

Some things I read say it is beneficial to combine the 2 but other things I read say to dodge light/sun after......

Microderm and Facial Lasers

+1

In my medical spa we often combine microdermabrasion and IPL or Laser Genesis on the same day. The pre-microderm treatment helps gently remove dead skin, allowing the lights and lasers to penetrate stubborn areas better. My only caution would be if topicals were used during your microdermabrasion. Some offices use glycolic or salicylic compounds with microderms and in that sense, your skin can become more sensitive to light; thus, IPL or Laser Genesis may need to be avoided for a few days.