Lumineers the Best Way to Fix Mismatched Front Teeth?

After braces, I had one tooth where the bone fused, so it was shorter than the other in front. I had bonding added for length, but it always stained and never looked quite right. Would Lumineers be a good solution? Or is there any way to remove the bonding and file the other teeth down to match? My bonding just cracked off and I need to get it fixed badly, but I'm wondering if there's a better (cost effective) solution out there.

Correction of One Short Tooth

+1

Sorry your orthodontics did not work out ideally. Although the bonding has stained and chipped, properly placed by an experience Cosmetic Dentist, it would  be the least expensive approach without stains or much maintenance. A porcelain veneer could be place. It would be about double the cost, more durable, but more difficult to match exactly. 

Memphis Cosmetic Dentist