Cosmetic Dental Procedures for Jagged Rotated Teeth? Will Invisalign Help?

I dislike my teeth as an adult its embarrassing and I get a lot of teases for them. Little kids even pick on me they notice it... What can be done to fix them so I can open my mouth again in public? How much would it cost?

Invisalign for jagged rotated teeth.

+2

Hi Heartnoir!

Its difficult to say whats going to work in your case, but you would be surprised at the how many types of malocclusions (crooked teeth)  Invisalign can fix.

Your best bet is to go to a dentist/orthodontist for a consult.  Not only will you get an estimate on the cost, but you will be told how long it should take.  In any case the sooner you start, the sooner you will enjoy the benefits of a straight smile!

Best!

Dr. Alper

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign can fix jagged crooked teeth.

+1

And its safe and effective treatment for adults like yourself. Regular braces and very unattractive and it seems like you have an issue with your appearance because of being teased..Imagine if you had a mouth full of braces .I highly recommend Invisalign because almost instantly your teeth look better because they are hidden under the aligners. They work great and really will help build your self esteem and give you the smile you''ve always dreamed of..Go for it Girl...!

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Can my smile be improved?

+1

Twenty years of correcting malooclusions has taught me a couple of things: first,  I am certain that you can have a DAZZLING smile, and second, you will be really happy about the correction for the rest of your life.  I can't tell which approach would be best from the photo you've provided, so go ahead and make an appointment with several orthodontists in your area and find out what will work best for you.  Weigh the options and the costs, and then take the plunge!  The lifetime of  benefit you'll get from correcting your bite and smile is one of the few guarantees in life!

Seattle Orthodontist

Jagged rotated teeth and Invisalign

+1

It is difficult to diagnose from your picture. However, if you have normal shaped teeth, Invisalign or some other orthodontic procedure should help. If you mean mis-shapped (pointed) by jagged, it may require orthodontics and veneers or bonding to give you a smile the match the person you really are.

Memphis Cosmetic Dentist

Can Invisalign Fix Crowded and Jagged Teeth?

+1

Cute dog and BEAUTIFUL woman! You ask a great question and illustrate that there are relatively few things that bring a lifetime of happiness and pleasure. I had a mentor who once taught me that the two things that will bring us lifetime benefits are a good education and a beautiful smile. You owe it to yourself to create a beautiful smile that will allow you to display your true personality. You must try not to allow cost to dictate the treatment. To fix all of your cosmetic concerns will require a substantial investment, probably in the range of 3-10K. There are finance companies that specialize in small loans for exactly your kind of situation. What you don't want to do is compromise on the cost and do something that will only have to be redone later or do something that you're not completely happy with.

Your case is probably going to require a combination of orthodontics (maybe Invisalign, maybe conventional braces) and some restorative work (probably veneers). Get several different opinions and then settle on the plan that makes the most sense to you with a doctor you feel comfortable with.

Good luck! You will be so happy you did this and wonder why you didn't do it a long time ago. The sooner you do it the sooner you can enjoy a beautiful smile that enhances your beauty.

Tustin Cosmetic Dentist

Orthodontic treatment

+1

You, first have to see a dentist to see how dificult is your treatment

You need to know if you qualify for either traditional braces or invisalign.

The cost will vary between$ 3500 to$ 5000

Santa Ana Cosmetic Dentist

Can orthodontics fix my teeth?

+1

Very cute dog you have there!

It is of course impossible to tell exactly what orthodontic problems you have from this type of photo.  Nonetheless , I am SURE that you can end up with a beautiful smile!...Exactly what needs to be done however will require a detailed orthodontic evaluation.

Cost will depend on what type of treatment needs to be done, but a good guess might be between $3000 and $6000 dollars....a small cost if you spread it over your lifetime!

Saint Louis Orthodontist