I am currently take the medication Isoniazid and B6, would Cosmelan have any sensitivity to my skins if I'm on that medication?

I have a question, I am scheduled to do Cosmelan November 4th

Medications and Cosmelan

+1

I guess I'm wondering why you are taking those meds and if you've consulted the physician who prescribed them to you about whether or not you should be doing Cosmelan. Those aren't meds that are not approved during a Cosmelan procedure, but it's best if you have something significant going on medically that you talk about cosmetic procedures with your physician beforehead.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."