Cosmelan MD or Rejuvenize Peel for Dark Skinned Woman with Melasma?

I have had the Cosmelan MD applied for over 2 years; pretty consistently, and use 50spf sunblock on my face. I have severe melasma on my cheeks and upper lip . I am of mixed race (Halley Berry color with a sensitive freckle face), and suffered terrible IPL burns nearly 3 years ago, trying to address melasma. Although, the Cosmelan MD works to keep the melasma at bay, it is not as effective as I would like, and it is pricey. I see the Rejuvenize Peel advertised and wonder if it is worth a try.

Comelan Peel for Dark Skin with Melasma

Cosmelan MD is far superior to the other treatments for patients with dark skin and melasma.  However, the problem with melasma is strict sun avoidance.  I would suggest that you utilize their line of products when you are not getting peeled as I find them highly effective.