Doctor Recommendation for Cortisone Injections in Indianapolis

I was told that cortisone injections could help with silicone injection complications..Ive been to a dermatologist for cortisone injections 2day an when i told them the bumps came from silicone injections..They referred me to a plastic surgeon..I am hoping to try the cortisone before tryin to get the silicone removed..Does any1 know or can refer me to a Doctor/Dermatologist in the Indianapolis or Midwest area? Desperate for info..

Treatment of silicone injection complications

+1

I perform treatments in Los Angeles for silicone injection complications. It is advisable that you seek the consultation of a board certified plastic surgeon who is familiar with silicone injection complications.

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com/face/62/silicone-lip-removal.aspx