Any Risks Associated with Cortisone Injection in Nose Tip?

I've had my second revision a couple weeks ago. I got a question about cortisone injection in the nose tip, are there more risks with injecting cortisone in the tip compared with the other parts of the nose? I have thick skin.

Risks of cortisone

+2

injecting into steroids into the thicker skin of the nasal tip is quite safe - as long as dilute steroids are used and spaced apart

Little risks with cortisone injections in nose tip

+1

There are very little risks associated with cortisone placed in just the supratip area of the nose. We have performed thousands of injections for thick-skinned individuals undergoing primary and secondary rhinoplasty and it is a normal part of the healing process with thick skin. Make sure that you use a dilute solution of cortisone such Kenalog 10.

Cortisone Injections after Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Cortisone injections can be beneficial after revision rhinoplasty in a patient with thick skin. Trust the judgement of the surgeon you selected to do your revision surgery.

Cortisone injection to the nose

+1

Cortisone injection can disolve the fat and cause a concavity.

when injected to the nose after rhinoplasty, it need to be very dilute and very small amount. Do not repeat . Cosult your plastic surgeon