How Much Cortisone Can One Get?

I had 3 rhinoplasty in a two year period. Long story but the last doctor that I am with now finally got it right. I hope. I had after the first 2 surgeries a horrible short bulbous nose. He has been injecting my nose with cortisone and its gone down. In a month it will be a year. I saw him recently and now i need to see him in 6 months. Will it continue to go down? Am I pretty much done or will it get better?

Steroid injections and rhinoplasty patients

+1

It is unlikely that you can get too many steroid shots to cause harm especially if your surgeon was treating it to prevent scar buildup. Most noses are healed at one year but it can take up to 1.5 years in some patients as well. Good luck.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon