Corrugator Muscles. 4 Months Post Upper and Lower Eyelids?

I'm 4 months post-op upper and lower eyelid surgery. For the last 10 days I have been having intense pressure and tension between my eyebrows. Is this something caused by the surgery?

Corrugator muscle after upper and lower eyelid surgery

+1

With routine upper and lower eyelid surgery, the corrugator muscle should not be affected.  There are some types of upper blepharoplasty where maneuvers can be done to the corrugator.  I would contact your surgeon to ask your question, as he or she would have the most knowledge about your particular procedure and would be able to answer your question best.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon