2 Months Post-Op Breast Reduction, Desired K Cup - C Cup, Ended with an A Cup, How Can this be Fixed?

I had a reduction 7 weeks ago and am unhappy with results I requested a C cup reduction as I was a K cup, results are a A cup with square breasts and a scar almost round to my back on each side. Could this be rectified.

Unhappy after Breast Reduction Surgery.

+3

I'm sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction after breast reduction surgery.

Unfortunately, is hardly give you accurate advice without examination person or with the help of photographs.  You are only 7 weeks out of surgery so  you have not yet seen the final results of the breast surgery. It may be that he breasts will “round out” and that you will be pleased with the shape of the breasts at least. If this is the case then breast augmentation(use of breast implants)  may be necessary to achieve your size goals.

At this point, there is not much to do but to allow for ongoing healing. in a few months you may want to consider consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Unhappy after breast reduction.

+2
It would be very helpful to see pictures of your result. You can post these without showing your face. Your breast shape and size can definitely be fixed. There are many ways and techniques. More specific advice can be given if you choose to post photos. Your scars are permanent. They will fade. If poor in quality they can be redone. As you're in the UK I suggest you see Mr David Coleman in Oxford for an opinion if you possibly can. He is an excellent plastic surgeon with a special expertise in breast surgery. Good luck.

Howard Webster, MBBS, FRACS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction

+1

It is almost inconceivable to create an A cup from such a large breast without almost performing a mastectomy?