Is There a Corrective Procedure for Rectangle Scars Caused from IPL Laser Burns?

2 years ago (8/08) I had IPL laser treatment to remove freckling on my chest at a "Medical Spa". The tech. apparently did NOT know what she was doing and I was severly burned. I now have (2 years later) underwent a Melanage peel, a TCA peel and some micro dermabrassion to attempt to correct the rectangle white boxes that appear all over my chest and cleveage area. I have tried tanning the area, but that seems to only make it worse! Please tell me what procedure might help to correct this? HELP!

Treatment of IPL burns on the chest

+1

I have treated several patients who received IPL burns from other clinics.  The first line of therapy includes selective pulsed dye laser. I would begin with topical application of Melaquin PM twice daily to prevent discoloration.