I had implants 3 years ago and I am unhappy. Correction or removal of Breast Implants/bottoming out/unevenness? (photo)

I had implants 3 years ago and am unhappy. I had no breast tissue and the little I did have was tubular. My implants are anatomical, under the muscle, take me to a B cup and I wanted them just to have a little breast tissue - as natural as possible.I would love to have them reduced in size or removed. They are so low and odd looking. I don't think they have bottomed out. They have been in this position since the surgery, and the scar is in the correct place. What can I do? Will they look terrible removed?

Implant Removal and Deflation

+1

If you had very little tissue before surgery, then you will have little tissue after implant removal.  This breast tissue will likely be loose.  However, the tissue can be shaped to some extent or lifted as necessary.  However, the volume will be gone. 

Remove Breast Implants or Downsize?

+1

I am sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction after breast surgery. As you know, based on previous discussion, only you will be able to determine whether there is a good chance you will be happy without breast implants or whether you should consider downsizing of the breast implants ( and possible capsulorrhaphy techniques to improve the shape of the breasts).

Consulting with board-certified plastic surgeons who have significant experience with revisionary breast surgery and helping patients through this thought process may be helpful to you.

Breast appearance after implant removal

+1

I think I may have answered your question before, but it is difficult to predict exactly how a breast will appear after implant removal.