Correction of Ear Piercings?

Hi there, I have pierced my ears 4 times and have 4 little holes in each ear. I would like to know if there is any way i could get them fixed? They're not torn or something but its just visible and i just want to have one pirced ear (hole) and would love to know if there is anything I can do about it. Thank you

Revision of pierced earring scars in Los Angeles

+1

I perform many of these ear piercing scar revisions under local anesthesia.  The scars can be closed and later repierced if requested. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Correction of Ear Piercings?

+1

Ear piercing holes can be corrected with a straight-forward procedure in the office. The piercing hole is freshened and delicate sutures are placed to repair the resulting wound. This takes about 15-30 minutes depending upon the number of piercings you want repaired. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Lone Tree Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Earlobe Repair

+1

You are probably a candidate for a simple earlobe repair.  The skin lining the ear piercings can be excised to remove the little holes with a small scar remaining once it heals.  Generally this can be done under local anesthesia.  

Michael J. Lipan M.D.  Facial Plastic Surgery of Palm Beach Gardens and West Palm Beach, Florida

Michael Lipan, MD
Palm Beach Gardens Facial Plastic Surgeon