Is Correction of Crocked Lips Possible for Me?

I have very crocked lips from my birth. And it becomes croocked only when I smile or speak. The plastic surgeon told me that he can not help me, it is something with my lips nerves. What kind of doctor I need to talk? Is there any possibility of correction? Thank you for your answers.

Lower Lip Paralysis

+1

You have a congenital problem with paralysis of a nerve that moves your lower lip which is what is causing you to have this crooked smile.  As a facial plastic surgeon, I have experience with facial paralysis.  There are some things that can help this situation.