Correcting an Overbite After Extractions?

My son was never diagnosed with an overbite and this was not noticeable as his two front teeth were kept back by two crooked teeth either side. Sadly he has now had teeth extracted, does this mean that growth braces are no longer appropriate? The small lower jaw is very obvious now that his front teeth has come forward. My son is 12 and still growing. Thank you.

Overbite

+1

Don't be quite so concerned.  Boys tend to get some late growth in the chin15-16 and as late as their early 20s.  I suggest you get multiple opinions so you feel sure about your son's best treatment moving forward. 

Washington Cosmetic Dentist