Correcting a Few Misaligned Teeth Vs. Braces?

Hello there, My question is, what factors dictate the feasibility of correcting a few misaligned teeth? I have pointy canine teeth that I'm self-conscious about, is it possible to have them (as well as teeth between them if need be) corrected with veneers? If so, what are the downsides to them? Risk of breaking? Or should I just get braces? I'm 26, and I'd rather not have braces of the next 2-3 years. Could you get braces put on the backs of these problem teeth only? Thanks, Cam

Correcting a few misaligned teeth

+1

From what you are describing it sounds like you would be a good candidate for invisalign to correct your misalignment.  I do not think you need to have braces and I would use veneers as a last resort.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Mild misalignment of anterior teeth

+1

The possible option with mild misalignment can be corrected with Invisalign. Porcelain veneers can be an option, but it will be more wise to prepare teeth for veneers later in life. You should obtain the consult with an orthodontist before you will decide get some constant changes like preps for veneers.

Miami Cosmetic Dentist

Correcting a Few Misaligned Teeth

+1

Have you considered Invisalign? Great for moving just a few anterior teeth. Usually takes only 6-9 months, and no one will know you're wearing them! Truly invisible.

New York Cosmetic Dentist